So, one day I was at home and starving… and I couldn’t find anything to eat AT ALL! I noticed I had a few random items lying around, so I started throwing them all into a bowl… and viola! I created one of the most delicious pastas ever. Boyfriend and I go through it WAY too fast every time I make it.
Since we love it so much, I thought you guys might as well. So, here is the super delicious recipe for you!
- 1 12oz can of Solid White Albacore Tuna (or no tuna at all if you are a vegetarian)
- 2c. bowtie pasta
- 1 6oz. container of plain coconut yogurt (or whatever type of yogurt you want if you don’t mind dairy) My favorite is So Delicious Cultured Coconut Milk (aka yogurt) in the Plain flavor.
- 1/2 red pepper
- 1/2 green pepper
- 1/2 purple onion
- 3/4c. dried cranberries
- 1/2c. sliced toasted almonds
- 1 15oz can of unsalted black beans (drained and rinsed)
Cook pasta al dente according to package directions.
Chop onion and peppers (however coarse or fine you like)
- I have honestly never measured how much of anything I put into the pasta, so I say just throw in however much you like of each thing. I do use the whole can of tuna and beans as well as the entire container of yogurt - the veggies, dried cranberries and almonds is up to your preference.
- Mix together and enjoy! It usually keeps well in the refrigerator for several days, but honestly I don’t know how long since we usually devour the entire bowl in less than two days.
That’s it! Super easy and delicious!